Please Review Guidelines
• The Applicant must either:
A) Be a restaurant, open to the public, located and operating within the Greater Cincinnati.
B) A restaurant with its national headquarters located and operating in the Greater Cincinnati area.
The Applicant must be in good standing with the African American Chamber of Commerce and Cincy Soul Black Taste of Cincinnati.
- Menu must be attached with application; food offerings must be on current menu.
- Maximum of 3 Meats & 2 Side items per booth will be allowed to be sold.
- Pricing of each food:
- 2 items must be under $5.No items can exceed $7.
- Food portions must not exceed 5 oz.
BOOTH RENTAL: $850
- Included in the booth rental fee:
- 10×20 space and booth with skirting
- Custom banner with restaurant logo, food items and pricing will hang on top of booth
- Two (2) 8’ banquet tables
- Two plugs
Booth set-up must be compliant with event, Cincinnati Health Department, Cincinnati Fire Department and safety regulations. Vendor must pay for any additional booth requirements/services needed. This includes, but is not limited to: additional tables, lattice for cooking barriers to public, rolled roofing, additional electric, propane, health permits, fire permits and support vehicle space. Approximate price is $300.00- $500.00
Fill out the application submit it by June 30th, 2016.
Attach a copy of your menu.
- Vendors will be selected on first come basis.
- Once approved, vendors will then have the opportunity to Choose (2) Booth Locations on event map.
- Applicants will be notified of their Booth Location and Set Up Procedures.
- Food variety, uniqueness and ethnicity category.
- Food quality from various sources (i.e. consumer reviews and experience).
- Compliance with menu items/portion size and general application requests, historical data.
- The applicant must be a mobile unit, open to the public and operating within the greater Cincinnati area, primarily operating as a mobile food unit on a regular basis.
The applicant must be in good standing with the African American Chamber and Cincy Soul Applicants are encouraged to be a member of the local Food Truck Association.
- Food offerings must be on your current menu concurrent to the dates of Cincy Soul.
- Only 5 food items per booth are permitted to be sold.
- Pricing of each food item:
- (3) items cannot exceed $5
- (2) items cannot exceed $6
- Included in the booth rental fee:
- Space for your truck, (NOT TO EXCEED 24 FT.)
- One (1) 8’ banquet table
- Vendor must pay for any additional booth requirements/services needed. This includes, but is not limited to; additional tables, additional electric, propane, health permits, fire permits and support vehicle pace. Set-up must be compliant with event, health, fire and safety regulations.
- Fill out the application and submit it by ___________.
- There is limited space. Vendors will be selected at the sole discretion of the Cincy Soul Committee and will be notified within 3 days, via email or phone call if accepted.
- After applicants are selected, they will be notified and will be asked to submit a booth kit requesting further details and payment.
- The Applicant must be located and operating within the Cincinnati region.
- The Applicant must be a caterer or a restaurant that offers catering.
GENERAL INFORMATION & MENU CRITERIA
- 10×10 Booth, Electric and Water is provided.
- The cost for a caterer to participate is $600.00 Caterers can sample /showcase all services offered.
- Caterers will keep all revenue, there are no price caps, but we suggest under $5, taste-size portions of no more than 5 ounces.